Friday, January 28, 2011

Vampire Diaries : Stefan's Diaries Vol. 1 Orgins by L.J. Smith...NOT

Back Cover

Set during the Civil War, against a backdrop of grand estates, unimaginable riches, and deadly secrets, three teenagers in Mystic Falls, Virginia enter a torrid love triangle that will span eternity. 

Brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore are inseparable until they meet Katherine, a stunning, mysterious woman who turns their world upside down. Siblings turned rivals, the Salvatores compete for Katherine's affection, only to discover that her sumptuous silk dresses and glittering gems hide a terrible secret: Katherine is a vampire. And she is intent on turning them into vampires so they can live together--forever.

....Borrrrrrring.....This is not Stephenie Meyer Midnight Sun! (I know, I know what your going to say I am very aware of the time line of these two book series and frankly I don't think it relates to the amount that one is a rip off of the other...so boo to you!)   

The book reads almost as if it's based off of the television series instead of the novels, which as a book lover I do not like to read.Since this book is based on L. J. Smith's novels as well as the CW TV series...it's an odd mash of both stories.

There could be a bit more to write about this book but honestly I just can not bring myself to write about it since I did not like it at all. Maybe if I'm feeling up to it I will update this post at a later time!

No comments:

Post a Comment