Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Photography Cheat Sheet!

http://pinterest.com/pin/13060324/
I can't wait to buy a new camera! Right now I'm looking at the Sony-Nex5....so excited!

But, and it's a BIG but, this is will be my first DSLR camera. Meaning I have no idea how to function one. !!Yikes!!

I've been reading up on how to use a DSLR camera and I've got to say it's very confusing to me. One of my favorite sites that I follow, Kevin & Amanda, has a fantastic quick how-to manual that I've been going over and over. Now only if I could get the terms to stick in my mind I should be on a roll.

This great little photography cheat sheet may make its way from my printer to the inside of my jacket pocket when I finally get started with the pictures. 

If anyone has any suggestions on what DSLR cameras are good for first-timers I would love to hear your opinions. The Sony-Nex5 appeals to me because of the compact body it offers. My main reasons for wanting this camera are to bring it with me while hiking, going to family events, and macro shots. I love the sleek, little body it offers. The couple of downers I found so far while playing with are: 1. it doesn't have a viewfinder & 2. there are few to no "hot" buttons. 

Despite these...I think I would still love this camera. ....I'm so excited!!!

1 comment: