Sunday, July 31, 2011

Got my Camera!

I bought the Sony Nex5 this summer!!!!! I've been using it like crazy. Now I can't wait to buy different lens for it. Here are some of my favorite pictures I've taken with it so far...
Takes Action Shots so well!
Has a nice Shutter Speed control to get this great shot...
or this great shot of the same view!
so pretty!
the aperture setting is nice too.
snapped this shot while in a moving car
such beautiful colors come through amazing!
I love this picture!
another great shot of color!
because I can shot continuous shots I can capture even the littlest movement
:)
a very pretty close-up
love the distance in this shot
So as you can see I have been having a great time playing around with my new camera. I have some fantastic shots of the family as well. So happy I spent the dough to get this new toy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Joel
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete