Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Site!

I stumbled onto this site, Shelfari, while looking for some new file sharing sites. This site is AMAZING! It allows you to create a virtual site where you can add all the books you have ever read (good luck with remembering them all), ones you plan on reading, and books that you are currently reading. Also, you can rate your books and leave reviews as well.

Another fantastic aspect of this site is that it allows you to look at other people's shelves to see their listings. Shelfari gives you the option to narrow your searches on others' shelves to people that have read the same books as you have too!

Let me tell you, I'm am so friggen excited about this site! Call me a nerd I really don't care. <3 This gives me one amazing place I can go to in order to find ideas for new books to read.

Now my question to you: Do you have a shelf on Shelfari? If you do please let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment